We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. This includes any information you provide when you use our website, fill in forms, or correspond with us via phone, email or otherwise. The information you give us may include your name, address, email address and phone number.
- Information we collect about you. We may automatically collect: technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version; information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), services you viewed or searched for, page response times, and length of visits to certain pages.
Uses Made of the Information
We use the information held about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
Disclosure of Your Information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data.
Access to Information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.